Virginia Beach Office Air Conditioning
If you install the right kind of air conditioning in an office, you will discover that under more pleasant working conditions staff productivity goes up. Therefore, contacting your Virginia Beach air conditioning specialist makes good business sense. When you are buying air conditioning for a new office there are certain considerations you must take into account, like the size of the rooms and how many people will be using the rooms during the day. The following is a breakdown of other questions that you should ask your Virginia Beach HVAC contractor to make the best investment for your business.
- What is the unit’s British Thermal Unit (BTU) rating? This rating will tell you how much heat the air conditioning unit can remove from a room. A higher rating corresponds to more heat being taken from a room, so it is best to have room dimensions ready for the air conditioning installer. A large room with a unit that has a low rating would not be effective at all.
- What Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) Number has the air conditioner have? This number will tell you how much energy is needed to power the unit to work effectively. The higher the EER, the less energy is needed to power the air conditioning unit. This is desirable, but keep in mind that higher EER numbers mean a more expensive unit. The good thing about that is the long-term use of a machine with a higher EER will help pay for itself over time, saving you money.
- How is the temperature controlled? Most units today have a heat sensor that automatically adjusts the temperature of the air as it enters the unit using a manual or programmable control. If you get a unit with a variable speed fan, it can help make your unit more efficient. You can also find units with remote controls, timers and digital readouts.
- Is it easy to maintain? Obviously, you want a unit that is easy to maintain, meaning filters that are easily removed for cleaning and replacement. By doing so, you can ensure that your unit works efficiently and save your Virginia Beach business money over the years.
Write these questions down to ask your Virginia Beach air conditioning specialist to select the best unit for the best price for your new office.
- Beating The Heat With Virginia Beach AC Repair
To ensure that you beat the heat with a properly functional AC unit in your home you need to have an efficient Virginia Beach AC repair service that can offer you help whenever you need it. Commonly, when you try to switch your unit on after a long cold winter, your machine might suddenly refuse…Read More
- Air Conditioning and Clean Air
On a warm summer afternoon, air conditioners can, literally, be lifesavers! I know of people who don’t mind dashing across the street just to make it into an air-conditioned room quickly. Staying cool is one thing – but let us remind you that staying safe and healthy is more important. Air conditioners have a role…Read More